Monday 3 November 2008

Bored now.

Poor little HEMAboy
sitting in a /tree
wanted to be the only voice
that rants anonymous to thee.

Listen to my ranting
and ponder pon'st my 'pinions
and let me be the only rebel
that stirs up all you minions.

But anyone can post a rant
on the Internet.
It's a wide wide wide wide sea of tripe
for mostly offal you will get.

In t'internet a voice is tiny
As tiny as any other
Floating in a load of crap
of which most people are not bothered.

To quest for laurels on this medium
a fools quest this will be.
No-one's really listening
so words should be posted

just

for

thee.

But HEMAboy was full of fire
and vitriol was rife
I liked to read the sharpened words
cutting like a knife.

But now I'm slighty bored of HEMAboy
it started out quite pithy
but now the cutting barbs are blunted
which really is a pity.

He's just another voice now.
Aw well...